- Name: Andria Pichidi
- The author with FX Empire since July 2019
Education And Work Information
- School(s) Attended: BSc in Mathematics and Physics from University of Bath, MSc in Mathematics from University of Wolverhampton and PGdip in Actuarial Science from the University of Leicester.
- Honours and distinctions: Yes MSc Mathematics with distinction
- Job Title: Market Analyst
- Company / Organization: HotForex
- Former Jobs: Supervisor of Introducing Brokers Unit
- Investing Style: Sentiment trader
- Area of Expertise: Energy, Metals, Indices, Currencies and Cryptocurrencies
- Favorite instruments: WTI, Gold, S&P 500, Antipodean Currencies, Bitcoin
Having completed her five-year-long studies in the UK, Andria Pichidi has been awarded a BSc in Mathematics and Physics from the University of Bath and a MSc degree in Mathematics, while she holds a postgraduate diploma (PGdip) in Actuarial Science from the University of Leicester.
Following her various academic endeavors, Andria set eyes on the fascinating Forex industry where she has obtained valuable experiences after being active in the field for the past few years. In 2016, she joined HotForex as a Market Analyst with a mission to actively support the company’s clients in becoming better traders, by delivering daily market reviews.