- Name: Jon Deane
- Author with FX Empire since July 2020
- Certification: FINSIA Applied Finance and Investments, Bachelor of Commerce, Finance, University of Sydney
- Job Title: CEO
- Company/Organization: InfiniGold
- Published on: Nasdaq and livewire .
Investing Style: Long-term positional trading
- Area of Expertise: former CEO of TCM Capital, and a Managing Director of JP Morgan as the Global Head of Agricultural and Bulks Commodities Trading, as well as Head of Commodities Trading for Asia Pacific, covering oil, base metals, bulks, precious metals and agriculture.
- Other areas of expertise – Commodities, Gold, Precious Metals, Soft Commodities, Base Metals
- Favorite instruments: Gold, Precious Metals
Jon Deane is CEO of InfiniGold, technology partner to The Perth Mint who have digitalised their gold reserves via the GoldPass app and Perth Mint Gold Token (PMGT). With an extensive background in the commodities space, having spent nearly ten years at JPMorgan as managing director and head of commodities trading in the Asia Pacific region, Jon can provide macro commentary on the markets.