- Name: Mark Mead Baillie
- An author with FX Empire since December 2020
- Certification: M.B.A.
- Job Title: Principal and Director
- Company/Organization: de Meadville International
- Published on: de Meadville International, Kitco, Gold – Eagle, Investing, and TalkMarkets.
- Investing Style: Futures
- Area of Expertise: Technical/Fundamental analysis and author
- Favorite instruments: The BEGOS Markets: Bond, Euro/Swiss/Yes, Gold Silver/Copper/, oil, S&P 500.
Mark Mead Baillie is the founder and Principal of de Meadville International, the centerpiece of which is the markets’ analytics and commentary website www.deMeadville.com, also the home of his ever-popular weekly missive “The Gold Update”. He has had an extensive business career beginning in banking and financial services for two years with Banque Nationale de Paris, to corporate research for three years at Barclays Bank, and then for six years as an analyst and corporate lender with Société Générale.
Since 1991 he has expanded his financial expertise resulting in the founding of de Meadville International, which comprehensively analyzes his BEGOS complex of markets (Bond/Euro/Gold/Oil/S&P) and the trading of the futures therein. He is recognized within the financial community for demonstrating creative technical skills that surpass industry standards in making highly informed market assessments, his work on occasion featured in Merrill Lynch Wealth Management client presentations.
He has adapted such skills into becoming the popular author each week of “The Gold Update” and is known in the financial website community as “mmb” and “deMeadville”. He holds a BS in Business from the University of Southern California and an MBA in Finance from Golden Gate University. He maintains a presence in both California and Monaco.