- Name: Matthew Levy, CFA
- An Author with FX Empire since November 2020
- Certification: Chartered Financial Analyst
- Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Company/Organization: SunshineProfits.com
- Published on: Sunshine Profits
- Investing Style: Top-Down Macro
- Area of Expertise: Macroeconomics, North American Equities, Global ETFs
- Favorite instruments: ETFs
Matthew graduated from the University of Victoria in 2010, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Economics, with an option in Finance and Business. Matthew’s education led him to formal training in Intermediate Macroeconomics and Intermediate Microeconomics, Theory of Corporate Finance, Financial Economics, and Econometrics & Mathematical Economics. From there, he started in the portfolio management and securities analysis industry.
To maximize the success of my clients’ portfolios, I undertook and completed the CFA® Charter in 2015, which is a rigorous professional credential program.
Matthew’s experience includes managing portfolios for high-net-worth retail and institutional clients, including managing and co-managing over $600MM in cumulative assets for private households, retail, and institutions. He also has a vast background in securities analysis, new issue analysis and syndication, portfolio research, trading, and back-testing.